Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Zoo Day--It WAS going to be 80 today...

No arachniphobia here......
So much to see....do we look up or down?

Cade, evolving


Definately from The Thornbrue side of the family



Brenna saying howdy to Aunt Sheeba




Visiting Sheeba from India





Cade visiting his Sahara Desert Cousins






Uncle Bob







Cousin Freda








Visiting great, great, great, great grandpa......(Ha, Ha)









White Alligator










Got the shades...ready for anything












6 comments:

angel said...

Fun! I love going to the zoo.

Allie Thornbrue said...

What do you mean it WAS going to be warm? What a fun day, anyway.

Lori Thornbrue said...

Well.....it was probably 65 and windy.....

Michaelangelo said...

It was a fun time! Thanks for going with me :) I really need to get a double stroller so I can go places by myself again... but then again, it's more fun when you come along! I love the orangatan's face :)

Lloyd Family said...

You didn't tell us there was a family reunion!

Lori Thornbrue said...

The family reunion was spontaneous! Can't keep family away when we are around.