Thursday, April 24, 2008

Of course

Well, today it snowed all day long.....didn't stick, but still!!! It is nearly May!!
I took my camera to Walmart to have the pictures put on a disc at the one hour while I was grocery shopping. Well.....of course their disc thing was out of order. Blah.
I got the house clean, all unpacked, laundry done, another Scrabble game started (when dad picked me up he said, "I played my best for you but you lost........he finished up the game we had started and I lost by 80 points!!" He said we didn't have to 'count' that game.
Annie has worked her little heart out getting ready for this baby blessing. Geisler's even said that they would come. That would be fun, I haven't seen them 'forever'.
One more half day of subbing tomorrow......
That is about my day/week.
Except that I miss everyone.

2 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

I'm with you on the snow thing! Blah. Good thing it's warm again today or I'd seriously consider moving! I haven't worked too hard on the blessing thing-- just bread and cake! See you a little later today :) And thanks again for letting us have this little shindig at your place!

angel said...

Speaking of pictures and discs, did you figure out how to get the conducting pictures off of the blog? I forgot to have Andrew call you. Let me know if you need his help.