Friday, April 25, 2008

Yeah for Mom and Dad

Grandma Jo and Grandpa Dale just called and said that they are taking all of their children/spouses (Bobbi Neil, Dad and I, Rick and Stephanie.....plus Dale's kids/spouses) on a cruise to the Camen Islands November 22-29 this year for our Christmas present!!!
(That is over Thanksgiving, so someone will need to be in charge of the Turkey Cooking, etc. for our Salt Lake Family.......and a home for Kristen for the Holiday........)
But, won't that be a fun time for us? Better start now to loose 60 pounds between now and then!

4 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

That will be so much fun Mom! What a great Christmas present!! You and I can work out together... I need to get some muscles back after 10 weeks of bed rest and 38 weeks of pregnancy :) It will be fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is SO awesome. Way exciting. I, too, will join you and Annie in working out. I'm almost excited to be away from people for a while, so then when I come back, the change will be drastic!!! :) Yay!! We are all going to be 'HOTT'!!! jk
That's fun, though. And I'm sure someone'll rescue me during Thanksgiving!! Fun!

angel said...

Whoa! What a great present! That will be so fun!

Lloyd Family said...

What FUN!!! That is so great!!! It will be fun to be able to spend time with all the siblings!!