Thursday, April 24, 2008

Home Again

Well, I am back from Arizona. It was nice to have a bit of Summer, as it is snowing here today :)
It is very hard to wrench yourself away from beautiful little grandchildren. They are so sweet--just play, play, play, read stories, swim and color. We played lots of Mother May I? and Red Light, Green Light which was very fun. It is nice to have 3 little bodies snuggle up to you to read them a story.
I bought a little one time use camera, so hopefully they can put it on a disc and I can get some pictures on the website. Very very annoying to leave a camera behind.
I love you all and miss everyone.

1 comment:

angel said...

Oh, little people are so fun! I do love snuggly story time. :)
I brought my camera, but didn't take any pictures when we were folk dancing. :( I was having too much fun doing the dances! Maybe I'll have Andrew pose for me, 'cause it was one of those fun things that you don't want to forget.