Tuesday, April 1, 2008

G & G come to visit while Merilee and family were here

Jarom's "Not another picture, grandma...."
Grandpa saying his howdy's

3 little boys sitting on the sofa


Annie and Grandma, chatting



Visiting with Grandma




Meri, Ezra and Grandpa

I, unfortunately, miss placed my camera, so I didn't get any pictures of Meri's birthday celebration, or any pictures with Lance in them. However, it was wonderful to see everyone...even though I was sick before they left, and could only lay on the sofa and watch them pack. What a pathetic grandma. Anyway, Ezra is the smilingest boy, and Jarom is the 'thinkingist' boy. Both are sweet as the day is long. Meri and Lance looked great!! My visit with them was short, but sweet. I miss them already. Like dad said, "The house is sure quiet"



5 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

It was so great to see everyone!! I love Jarom's face. Not the camera!! Those four little boys sure were cute together. Cade definitely misses Jarom this week. He's been acting like he's going through withdrawals or something. :)

James said...

It is always so sad to have a quiet house after everyone leaves.

So you are sick? What kind of sick?

Lloyd Family said...

That was a fun time. I was so nice to see everyone and play, but nice to come home, too.

Lori Thornbrue said...

Must have been a tough of the flu.....I threw up all Friday night, and had a fever and all over not good feeling on Saturday.....then just felt a bit weak and tired on Sunday, but still taught Primary, etc. This week I have felt ok......extra tired and two days of dizzy.

angel said...

Sad! That's a miserable kind of sick. I'm glad you're feeling better.