Monday, April 28, 2008

Some pictures from EmmaRay's Blessing

EmmaRay
The Star of the Show

The cute cake made by Annie

Mike's sister Katie, Max (Kathy's husband) and random background people

Annie, her neighbor boys, Jenna and Justin in the back, Seth


Lisa, Annie, Seth, Andrea, Mike and someone's backside!

Mike's mom and aunts plus Grandpa

Seth and Andrea


Gary Clark and Grandpa


Steve Clark and Angie


Melissa Clark holding Kathy 'Pond's' baby


Cute sleepy baby girl
I thought I had more pictures of other people...didn't even get one of Kristen and Alex. They looked very cute........Well, having a host of people at your house is a little busy, especially with lots of little kids.......Would have been fun to show you some more of your random relatives....
Next time!!

4 comments:

Allie Thornbrue said...

Pretty cake. Oh, and I never would have recognized Melissa!

Michaelangelo said...

Thanks so much again Mom and Dad for letting us have the party over there-- it worked out so great and I think everyone had a great time too :) Fun to have everyone over. We got home last night and I said to Michael "Oh no! I didn't even check downstairs!" I'm so sorry if it was a wreck-- I'll come clean it up!!
Love you

Lloyd Family said...

I thought the same as allie-- I would not have recognized Melissa. She looks beautiful. Pretty cake. How fun to have a big gathering.

angel said...

EmmaRay looks like an angel! How fun to have so much family around. The cake is beautiful.