Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Utah Weather!

It seems ODD to me to have just gone hiking MONDAY and been sweating in the heat (90 degrees) to WEDNESDAY (today) having 12 inches of snow at the same hike.
By the way, we hiked from 8500 feet to 11000 feet........It was a little hard for me to get a good breath in the thinner air up there.......But it was sure pretty. I'll post some pictures later today.
90 yesterday at our house, 50 today...........that is a 40 degree drop. I think that is weird.

2 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

I agree! Yesterday I left the house at 7am and it was too warm for my jacket. Today it's freezing!! Go figure. The culvert behind our house is FULL of rainwater. Gotta love it. It's weird to see snow on the mountains today.

Lloyd Family said...

We are chilly here today, too. It was 80 degrees last week. Crazy. I do not adjust well to weather with mood swings.