Sunday, September 13, 2009

Either very ugly or so normal it's invisible!

I was growing out my hair.......The hair was growing, but when my hair starts getting long there is NO body......I have these long unruly, FLAT hairs that don't look pretty. I could get my hair to look nice about once every two weeks. So, one day I got fed up and cut it. Steve LOVES it and spent the next entire week RAVING about it. No one else has said a word--not church, not family, not neighbors, not anyone. I thought, "Well, it either looks so 'normally me' that nobody noticed a change, or it looks SO AWFUL that nobody says anything out of politeness!" The one that surprised me the most was not even Cade said anything, and he notices EVERYTHING. So, I'm assuming I just look like grandma......!

7 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

I am POSITIVE that I asked you if you had gotten a haircut!! If I didn't say it out loud I'm sorry! I thought it looked great :) I'll be sure to comment on it today!!

Alex said...

If I was there, I think I would notice!!! :)
-Kristen

Lisa Thornbrue said...

I was standing at the sink in your kitchen the day after you cut your hair. You were by the stove making something. I said, "You cut your hair" and we talked about it. It was on a week night, not a Sunday and I was there to get something ... the office chair, I think. So, anyway, you gotta count me in fer noticin'

Lori Thornbrue said...

Okay, so maybe I'm losing my mind, not just my hair!!!

angel said...

If Dad raved about it, I'd say that's a pretty good sign!

Stephanie said...

Where's the picture?

Allie Thornbrue said...

Picture, please. And if Steve not only noticed it, but loved it, then I'd say you scored.