Friday, September 25, 2009

Not in the plans!

Well, today was the day I had to go and exchange my Risco (realtor) key and lock boxes. I came to find my rear tire FLAT as a pancake. I (do you hear that) changed my tire, and then went to Big O to have my flat fixed. They brought out my tire and said, "The whole rim is rotted, both back tires are a huge candidate for a blowout or just to 'fall off'." Well, I can tell you one thing I didn't want, and that was to have to replace two tires today, but on the other hand, I have to drive to Bountiful tomorrow, and Seattle next week--And wouldn't that be TERRIBLE to have a blow out. So I feel frustrated and blessed at the same time..............:)

6 comments:

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Yikes! I'm so glad it didn't blow out with you in it! (in the car, not the tire)

Lloyd Family said...

Nice clarification, Lisa. Wheew! Glad you cleared that up for us!!!

Glad you were safe, too, mom.

Lori Thornbrue said...

A PS to that story. I got home and dad said, "Why did they put on black walls when the front are white walls?" I didn't know. He called them back and they said, "Well, we were out of white walls and we didn't think she'd notice." They will replace them 'for free' (well, I've already paid for two tires) on Monday afternoon.

Michaelangelo said...

Oh yuck mom. I'm so sorry about that! What a pain!

Allie Thornbrue said...

I can't stand spending money on my car!

Allie Thornbrue said...

Don't be decieved! I never said she was potty-trained. Grace was simply enjoying the new look.