Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I didn't take my camera, but......

Yesterday we went to Mill Hollow with the Rigby's. It was a beautiful day, and we had a perfect time. We ate breakfast (Compliments of Annie) in and amongst the trees, with a beautiful gray bird [Called a Gray Jay] eating up the crumbs. Dad took Cade and Brennan out on the Pontoon boat, and they had a marvelous time. We hiked around the lake twice........once before and once after a yummy burnt roasted hot dog (compliments of dad) and s'more lunch! It was such a beautiful, beautiful day. If you only get one day of vacation in the summer, that was a good one.

4 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

It was a lot of fun! Thanks again for coming with us!! We'll have to do something again soon :)

Lloyd Family said...

Mill Hollow is a beautiful and fun place. Glad you got to enjoy the day.

Kristen said...

I miss you today!!! I took my Praxis exam this morning. Pray that I did well. It takes them 4-6 weeks to give me my results, but if I don't pass it, I'll have to restructure my entire future. Yikes!! Well, I'm nearly done with my homework and Alex and I are going to take a break for a few minutes to go play Frisbee with some friends. Fun times!!! Love you!!!

angel said...

What a fun day! That sounds great!