Sunday, February 10, 2008

Typical Sunday at our house

My primary class, minus the 5 kids. Two came a bit late, but not in time for the picture
Dad doing dishes even though he spent the last 12 hours staight at chuch and he has a headache

Cade doesn't usually watch a movie, but Lady and the Tramp kept him quiet--as today Lisa and Dad both had a headache.


Lisa, usually grades a few papers, but today wasn't feeling well....just sitting extremely glad that I took this picture, I am sure!



Brennan checking out Nephi's bow




Annie and Michael trying to find girls names on the computer. Brennan looks on.





Lisa reading the family blogs






Annie, taking a minute off the sofa to stand and stretch.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of Steve at the sink. I mean really, what girl wouldn't swoon at man doing dishes?

Lloyd Family said...

Annie looks so uncomfortable. I was right there a year ago. Unbeleivable. Wish we could all be there for Sunday dinner.

Michaelangelo said...

Merilee- the only uncomfortable part has been being in and out of labor for the past 8 weeks... and especially the past 5 days. I must admit, having 10-15 minute apart contractions for 13 hours straight on Sunday was a little tiring so I think I looked worse for the wear, but thankfully I'm really not hugely uncomfortable- I think this baby is smaller than the boys were, so I don't even feel really stretched out. Hallelujah.