Thursday, February 21, 2008

Annie invited me to go to Ikea with her today

On our way to do some window shopping at Ikea
It was fun to step on the fish rugs. Cade and Brennan put them away when they were done

Cade and Brennan hiding in 'bed'





Cade makes a scary 'duck?' In an igloo with a guinea pig friend




Brennan found a package of balls that looked mighty fun.





Drawing on the computer






Hiding in the Drapes







Drawing on the easel.








Eating lunch.....a yummy hot dog!!









In the car heading home.....
A fun day was had by all.










3 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

What a fun day! Its like going to an amusement park, shopping at IKEA! I love eating there, too, because it is yummy food and very inexpensive.

Annie- you look like you have a basketball under your shirt. So cute!!

Michaelangelo said...

Yep Merilee, that's about the size of it!

Grandma Jane said...

OH what fun! Ikea is one of my favorite places. That is one place I really miss. It is an inexpensive date and a great outing for the kids. I did not know you grew up in the Denver area. I'll have to visit some places you reccomend!