Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Johannessen Family Reunion + random things


Our Oquirrh Mountain Temple getting a new Moroni, since the other one was struck by lightening. I watched him lifted down and another one hoisted up!

The fish bowl cupcakes I made for Relief Society.

Aaltje's daughter, Lena Johannessen. We were lucky to have her come home with us! She is my cousin.

Karl Sealander and Son Eric (Edith's Son and Grandson)

My cousin Sue, Cena's daughter

Dad and Kristen taking a sun break. This was the coldest day of August. Broke records!

Ruth's daughter, Anita, one of the funnest, kindest people on earth.

Lisa and Kristen in the cool forest play place at Lundstrom Park, Logan, UT

Leslie, (my cousin in law) Cena's family, Roberts wife and Robert Sealander (Edith's)

I took a few great pictures of Grandpa as the auctioneer.......but I 'lost' them somehow. I also had other relatives that I took pictures of that I lost. Hmmmmmmm.
But, you have lots of nice relatives, and there were some of the most beautiful cherry trees that were LOADED with Cherries at the park.......Fun and Yum! Mom's sisters are Arlouine (deceased) Ruth (deceased) Edith (deceased) Alice (deceased) Aaltje (deceased) Jensine (Cena), Mom, and then her younger sister, Jalna (who is actually Ruth's daughter)--but raised as one of the sisters........Jalna was 16 when she found out her mother was really her grandmother.


1 comment:

Michaelangelo said...

Goodness, we're missing everything! Thanks for the pictures :) Cool that you got to watch the new Moroni go up! How many people can say that? And those cupcakes looking absolutely adorably edible!!