Saturday, March 27, 2010

Can't help but smile!

Annie and Michael bought soft serve ice cream cones for everyone and brought them over to share with Dad and I last night.  (Fun).  Miss Ray was so funny-----dad and I have repeated it several times this morning and laughed again and again.
When she says the words "upstairs" or "downstairs" she says the word perfectly, then there is a little 1/2 second gap and she adds a very sweetly lisped 's' on the end (even though she said the first s)  So it is "downstairs, 's'"  But the tongue out and the lisp are just too cute and funny.  We laughed and laughed.
I want it on video, posted on their Blog.  Darling.  Thanks for the happiness that baby girl brings!

3 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

hehe... I'm going to try to video it tomorrow, and then have Michael help me post it soon :)

angel said...

I'm excited to see the video! I love things that you keep laughing about later. That's fun.

angel said...

Aww. Cute pictures to go with it. :)