Friday, January 15, 2010

Whose to say?

I was over at Annie and Michael's old house yesterday, packing the last things, and cleaning, when lo and behold, Annie and kids came.  (And it was going to be a surprise).  While there, Ray needed a 'change', and Annie said, "Well, I think we'll have to go home, because I don't think I have any diapers with me." 
Earlier in the day, Cade had been telling me all about his magic finger.  He put his finger inside his slinky toy, and it came out magic.  Back to the original issue:  Annie came back in from the car saying, "Well, Ray, you're in luck.  I not only had a diaper, but wipes, too."  She proceeded to head upstairs to change Ray, while Cade said to me, "See, I told you I had a magic finger.  I 'magiced' the diaper and wipes from our new house to our old house, so we wouldn't have to go home."  Whose to say..............!  I believe!!
[ P.S.  I added 3 posts this morning........so look at them all!]

3 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

Too funny! I believe, too.

angel said...

I could use a magic finger every once in awhile! Send some magic this way, Cade!

Michaelangelo said...

What a crackup!