Saturday, January 23, 2010

It pays to be a funny guy!

There was a news bite about Tim Allen.  He made 1.25 MILLION per EPISODE during the last season of his TV sitcom Home Improvement........He was still doing that when his movie Santa Clause was a block buster, top grossing movie for the month of November/December, and his book made #1 best seller on the New York Times best seller list.  During that time he was also the voice for Buzz, in Toy Story.  I guess he doesn't have to worry about his financial status!  Amazing.  I'm not funny.  I can't even remember a joke more than a minute.
But, I can laugh!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Man!! I wish I would get paid to have fun!!! And I can't ever remember jokes either....he is pretty funny!

Michaelangelo said...

Gee wouldn't that be the life :)

Lloyd Family said...

I thought Tom Hanks was the voice of Woody?

That would be the like, though.

angel said...

Wow! Joshua wanted us to tell him jokes the other night. Andrew and I could only come up with two or three, and they weren't very funny to a three year-old. We finally pulled out the New Era and read him a few. :)

Lori Thornbrue said...

Then Tim Allen is the voice of Buzz. He is one or the 'tuther.