Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Prayers Needed

Ok everybody.......We have lots of prayers needed: The Wheelwrights (all) are very sick--and Sara has been taking care of her niece and nephews, and is sick, sick sick.....[Maybe they need a drier climate---in the olden days people with breathing issues were always sent to Arizona.]
Lisa has been sick, feverish....and all the other 'fun' stuff that goes with that!
Merilee has a bad migraine.
Jarom has been extra ornery and difficult. [Now he is 5, so that should change :)]
Kristen's Eyes need some healing, and Alex has an undetermined health issue.
Then, of course, there is dad and I that either need to find different jobs or have lenders that actually lend so that buyers can actually buy!! :)
Uncle Dick just had a stroke.
I think everybody else is ok.......!! Send lots of prayers Heavenward! I can't tell you the extra burdon when I can't babysit the grandkids, or bring a meal over, or clean the bathrooms for someone, or be physically helpful.
Thanks tons for everything,
Mom

4 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

The migraine is better today, but I am feeling a bit of the cruds. I have great friends here that I can send my kids to if it get too bad!!

I will pray for everyone else!

angel said...

Yikes! That's a lot all at once! Now that the other kids are gone, I'm able to get more rest.

angel said...

By the way, your many prayers are heard and answered. Heavenly Father watches out for us. Often, when times get hardest, I feel His presence the most.

Lisa Thornbrue said...

I am back in full health. The prayers worked!