Thursday, November 20, 2008

I will miss you.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and happy birthday Sara. {Don't forget to call her on Thanksgiving Day} I will not have my cell phone with me. Dad will have his, but we are not sure it will always be working! [A real vacation!] Here is our schedule in case you need us:
Leave Fri the 21 at 9:10 am....Wave to the Thornbrues from the Denver airport as we change planes....get to Ft. Lauderdale at 5:20 pm
Board the Ruby Princess state room B328 category JJ Baja deck
Travel agents name is Jeanine phone number 801-225-7600. I assume she can figure out 'where' we are! We go to Grand Cayman on Tuesday, Cozumel on Wednesday, The Cays on Friday and Jamaca, but it doesn't say which day. That is all I know.

I LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU ALL..............
Mom

2 comments:

angel said...

Have fun!

angel said...

Funny how much more I do miss you when you're not at home, even though our homes are far apart! Hope you're having a great time!