Friday, July 9, 2010

Zoo!

Which way should we go first?
The kids like seeing the animals
Or being them.......
Or riding on an alligator......Go, alli, go!!
The peacock was strutting his stuff!
I wouldn't want this cockroach in my house!
The prairie dogs were mighty cute!
But not quite as cute as the baby chicks!
Or the baby Ray of sunshine!
Everyone is waiting for the bird show to begin!  (It was awesome, by the way)
On Safari
(People would stop Andrew and ask zoo questions.....!)
Brennan's watching out for Miss Ray as she takes a drink from the Lion!
Elisabeth quietly observing.
I took about 6 pictures of these boys.  This one turned out the best. 
Jumbo Elephant!
Joshua looked at Elisabeth and EmmaRay and came up with his own solution for keeping his shirt clean:
That way if it drips...........!
Penguins enjoying themselves.
Elijah taking it all in.
Time to gather everyone together and head home.
A good time was had by all.

4 comments:

angel said...

Thanks for the fun post and the cute pictures! Sure was fun! I love you!

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Very fun! Cute pictures! Posted from Poland!

Michaelangelo said...

Glad you had your camera with you :) Cute kiddos!

Lloyd Family said...

I loved the pictures-- Last time I looked at them I couldn't post for some odd reason. I think it is funny that people asked Andrew questions about the zoo! and I LOVE Joshua's method of keeping ice cream off his shirt. Priceless!