Monday, July 19, 2010

Odds and Ends

Cute 'flip flop' cookies!
The little boys took the chairs meant for the adults.
The little girls got the princess table.  (Cute Bibs I made, huh?)
Sara and I got the Stairs.
I missed getting Annie in a Picture......
She was up and down and in and out.......:)
Michael enjoying dinner.
Andrew even found a few things he could eat.
Saying Goodbye to Kristen...walking in the back way to her apartment!
Lisa's beautiful back yard plants.
We ate outside in the front yard.....Sunday was 101 degrees.  Even though it was late afternoon, and we were in the shade, we still were sweating just sitting there doing nothing!

2 comments:

angel said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Michaelangelo said...

That was a yummy dinner! And I do my best to avoid being photographed, especially fat pregnant on a hot day.... hehe :)