Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Liberty Land!

Sara and Andrew took me with them to Liberty Land.  We had a fun/funny day.  It is just re-opening with new owners, and so you would go find someone and say, "I want to ride the go carts, and they would let you ride.......then you would say, how about the airplanes.......and they would follow you over there to let you ride the airplanes.  It was a very fun day.  The mini golf range was really a fun one.  We had a great time.  Elisabeth was very hot, so we gave her my hat to wear.  (Turned out she actually had a fever....)
Next time we'll get to ride the bumper boats, too!

3 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a fun place... hope it gets busy as the summer goes on, for the owner's sake :)

angel said...

Just looking again... What a fun day that was!

Lori said...

What a fun time! You have been having a fun and busy last few months it looks like. Our computer has been down and I have been catching up on my brothers computer. What a great family you guys have. Oh, and I do wish too that you could do the next Sunday at the Lloyd's because then maybe we could see you guys too.