Friday, December 19, 2008

I won!

After a LONG losing streak, I won Scrabble with our highest scoring game ever: Mom at 565 and Dad at 528! I beat the highest points ever for one turn at 128 points with the word Syzygal (when the earth, moon and sun line up in a straight line). It was with the Z on a double word score, and the word on a triple word score, and the S making another word.....plus using all 7 letters! Cool, huh! This game I used all 7 letters twice, and dad once.......that is a record, too. It was a fun one. Took us 3 days to play in and amongst all other activities that get in the way (like work)!
Hurray for me!

3 comments:

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Fantastic! Congratulations!

Michaelangelo said...

Wow that's amazing! You are scrabble pro's!!

Lloyd Family said...

Way to go, mom!!!