Saturday, December 13, 2008

At Wheeler Farm


When I was doing the fair at Wheeler Farm with/for Annie; Cade and Brennan and Michael and EmmaRay came, and I got to take a break and go on a tour of the farm with these precious little grandchildren, that I don't do near enough fun things with! They are so sweet.

Brennan riding a saw horse!

We got to look at chickens, pigs, horses, cows and sheep (who 'baa' with their tongues hanging out). I forgot I had my camera with me, so we only got pictures witht he chickens! It was too cold to go back and see the other critters again!

Peeking out the windows of the play house

4 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

Cute little cousins! We miss them.

angel said...

What a fun time! Those little boys are adorable.

Michaelangelo said...

Thanks again for your help! At least there was a good part of the day so it wasn't a total waste!!

Allie Thornbrue said...

Cute kids. I know all about it being too cold. It was -9 when I dropped the kids off at school.