Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun pictures with the Thornbrues and Rigby's

Cute family just getting ready to hop out in the car!
Tessa wasn't thrilled about sharing the chair with Brennan, and he doesn't look too excited about sharing with her, either!!! However, Tessa and Cade hit it off really well, and were best buds!
Beautiful Mom, Lisa and Annie
Kids going 'fishin' for prizes!

Happy Early Birthday to Ben!!
Very cute cousins
Fun to eat at the Princess Table!!
It was fun to ride the Pony!!
Cute Ben just out of the bath. [Handsome Ben, but cute to me....]
Grace in a bucket, being played with by Lisa
It was fun for dad to have someone else to play pool with besides himself!!

Cute Grace!

6 comments:

angel said...

Wow! These are great pictures, Mom! What a fun time! As I looked at them, so many little things reminded me about you the things that make you happy -- like the cute little cupcake holder and the special floor for the basement (You got it back?) and the beautiful pictures on the wall. It just all said "Mom" to me, and that made me happy. I love you!!!

Lloyd Family said...

What a fun weekend for you. I am excited to see everyone in October!!

angel said...

Just looking again...
I love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Tessa didn't want to share with Ben?....and her friend was Cade?....but it was Brennan in the picture? I'm confused!! It was very fun to see all of them. I'm having a moment of lonliness right now. I just want to be with everybody. 5 weeks and 5 days, I guess.....But I'll probably be more occupied with other things. Oh well!!! I love you all!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Ok, so I get my grandsons mixed up!! I meant Brennan!!

Allie Thornbrue said...

Thanks for making the weekend so special. All the kids, with perhaps the exception of Grace, remember who you are now and call you by name regularly.