Saturday, May 10, 2008

Christmas in May?


Just thought I would show you my happy Christmas cactus.....which I have had for over 10 years now (amazing). Yes, it bloomed at Christmas, but it is so happy where it sits in my laundryroom by a window and my drier, that it decided it must be Christmas again!
I like Christmas, so I am just fine with it blooming again and again!! It reminds me that I could be sewing little 'somethings' for little someones!
Whether I really do that is questionable--but it is a good goal!
Kristen is right now driving the second half of her way to Oregon. Bon Voyage.......

2 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Just thinking back to when we got that Cactus..it was as a Thanksgiving gift when we had the Biden's over for dinner over 14years ago!

angel said...

I've always loved that plant. It's so beautiful. Do you still have your African violets, too? That's another one that lasted and lasted.