Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Elijah!!

Nice to have your birthday conference weekend!!
I wonder what it could be!
It's a ball!
For me!!!
Forget the buckle, look at the cake......
Oops, out of order---but the cake seems interesting now!
Forget the cake, My daddy is singing me my birthday song!

Mmmmmmm.....this is quite good!
Wow, chocolate in the middle!
EmmaRay is liking her share.
Brennan is almost finished with his cupcake.
Elisabeth isn't so sure...what is this orange stuff, anyway?
Joshua digs in.
Cade was the first one done!
But no one enjoyed it quite as much as Elijah!

 

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute pictures!! I'm glad we could be down for the weekend. It was fantastic to be able to see everyone and be a part of the festivities.

Allie Thornbrue said...

Fun, fun.

angel said...

Fun! Thanks for the cute pictures, Mom!

angel said...

Just looking again... I'm so glad you got lots of good pictures!

Michaelangelo said...

Yay, party time! Let's do it again soon :)