Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just a few pictures, because I'm tired. More later, I promise!


Beautiful Merilee playing Litebrite with Smiley Ezra.

Sweet, quiet, gentle and darling Elijah

This is to show you how long Elijah's arms are!

Sweet and quiet and serious Elisabeth
Joshua, great helper, happy and sweet

I caught Sara with her eyes closed, but this is a cute picture, anyway!

Darling Ezra riding in the wagon full of leaves!

I brought the spinney picture maker. Here is Jarom (very handsome, and extremely kind boy who is helpful, creative and interested in just about everything) having a great time! (You can see the messy kitchen in the background......cooking, eating, painting, cleaning and creating at the same time makes a mess!)

4 comments:

2Grandmas2 said...

Thanks...a grand child fix is always a great thing. Especially as I sit here awaiting word of my own making his/her entrance. ;-) So sorry that I missed you. I waved as I went over the pass. Did you see me?
N

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Great pictures! Yay!

Michaelangelo said...

Cute kiddos. Good thing you didn't have our kids there too... another 3 might have been a little overwhelming!! The kids are all so cute I can't wait to see everyone who can come at Thanksgiving!!

angel said...

Thanks for all the fun!