Friday, June 5, 2009

Last day of school

Today was the last day of school at Granite High. (Forever, as the school is closing). Lisa made a fantastic Granite High picture, which I hope that she puts on her blog. I went to the staff lunch which was downtown, and then I went through the SL temple. Then I went back for graduation. It was fairly nice, though outdoors and VERY windy. 69 graduates. Small school..........
I enjoyed the subbing there.......It's been a pretty good two years. Because the kids knew me, there were only a few instead of a class of cruel to sub type students at Granite. And a few even thought I was 'cool'.
I LOVE the terrestrial room in the SL temple.
The only thing I didn't love was they didn't have enough temple workers to point directions...and I got lost more than once!
Had a HUGE lunch (from the staff luncheon), but need at least a piece of toast or a banana because lunch was at 11:30........and it is now 9:00 pm. It's FRIDAY. I'm TIRED............................................
And now it's SUMMER!

3 comments:

Allie Thornbrue said...

I love summer, too. I can't believe you put up with some of those kids. I'm tell ya, you and Lisa have a one-way ticket to the Celestial Kingdom.

Lloyd Family said...

Amen to Allie's comment.

Michaelangelo said...

Summer, what summer? This is worse than Oregon winter only slightly warmer and with a lot more lightening & thunder!

Amen too! You are amazing!