Friday, April 3, 2009

Fun in the rain! At least it was Spring!


Merilee driving me to her house for my wonderful 10 day birthday gift to Portland & Seattle

Dylan, Ezra, Chloie and Merilee playing ball

A beautiful spring day in Seattle

Ezra enjoying Sara's backyard

Summer and Dylan both took a turn on the Zip Line. (Looked fun!)

Elisabeth being her cute and so sweet self

Heading off to adventure in Downtown Seattle

Seeing how Dylan measures up to the world's tallest man.

Jarom admiring the flowers at Pike Street Market. They are gorgeous, and cheap......but would only take cash, which I spent on donuts and strawberries for the troups.

Making a wish at the brass pig in Pike Street Market

We all played in the foam pit. Of course I have pictures of everyone in the pit, but it takes too long to upload pictures, so Sara and Elisabeth were the sample of fun. I wish I had a movie of Meri's face plant dive in. Looked great, but she said it hurt a little!

Joshua playing on the slippery slide at the gym

Meri with Ezra and Elisabeth

Jarom, Ezra, Joshua and Jazelle (Joie's) eating dinner at Bobbi's

Ezra getting his haircut.

Jarom getting his haircut.

Jarom showing me a new little chicken.

Meri and Lance got 4 new baby chickens while I was there. So soft and cute!

Look who came to visit. Do you recognize Melissa Eyre? Cute and sweet girl.

5 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

Fun Mom! Wish I could have added my three crazies into the mix too. It would have been fun!
No offense Dylan, but I don't want you to catch up to the tallest man in the world. It just plain looks uncomfortable.
And I LOVE the baby chicks. I think they are so adorable. Someday that would be so much fun... this year though I think I'll settle for taking the kids to the IFA country store to look at them. :)

Michaelangelo said...

Cade thinks the chicky needs to be named Flop.

Lisa Thornbrue said...

So cute! My favorite is the picture of Elisabeth with Merilee on the couch! Love the hair! And Ezra on the swing ... darling!

Lloyd Family said...

It was a fun trip, mom. Glad you could be here and enjoy our crazy family for a little while. Love you!

Lloyd Family said...

By the way, mom, your new camera takes really good pictures!!