Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poor Me

For the last few days my eyes have really, really hurt. Not like pain in the eyes, but more like eye strain to see. I haven't been able to transition from seeing close to far to computer, etc. They water and water. Last night it was such a relief to finally go to bed......I was even getting dizzy. This morning, everything was blurry. It was no fun. I called the eye Dr....thinking that I was going blind or something. I have a 'raging' bacterial infection in my eyes, so will be on erythromician cream for the next 14 days. He said, "Only put it in before you go to bed, because it will make it so you can't see at all."
I was so relieved that that was all it was.......but I can't wait until tonight to close my eyes again (not that I have had them open much today!")
I had so much to do today, but it didn't and isn't going to get done.

4 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Allie, All day yesterday my heart hurt, too. Annie reminded me that your eye infection made your heart hurt. Hey, it is NO fun!!! I seem to be somewhat better today....though still 'drippy' eyes.

Lloyd Family said...

Poor you is right. Is your eye feeling any better?

Allie Thornbrue said...

Grace's eyes have been very watery lately. Hum...I wonder.

angel said...

Yikes! That sounds awful!