Sunday, March 9, 2008

No Picture

I wanted to take a picture, but I didn't want Brennan to think he was 'cute' (which he is), or that what he did was funny.....which it was.....so I didn't grab my camera. However, look on Annie's blog with the Vaseline. Subract the bedroom and the Vaseline. Add my kitchen, Crisco, a funnel, and 250 straws.........You get the picture!!
Just as we discovered Brennan......Cade walks out of my bathroom holding the container of Vaseline!!! Luckily he just wanted some on his lips and nose cause he has a cold, and he was asking permission!!

4 comments:

Allie Thornbrue said...

I am so sorry! Will your grout ever be the same?!

Michaelangelo said...

Luckily he didn't get much out of the can- mainly just on his fingers, face, pants, funnel and straws, with just a little on the tile. Funny what a kid can get into in 30 seconds.

Anonymous said...

Man. They need to make child proof lids for everything. Like the kind they have on pill bottles, only I can't even open those, so I guess that doesn't work!!
Funny, though! I guess Brennan likes gooey, slimy things! I'm glad Cade was asking permission. What a good boy!!

angel said...

A few hours after I finished sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor today, Joshua dumped goldfish crackers on the floor and then walked back and forth across them. :)