Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our Trip to Disneyland

Joshua with 3D glasses getting ready for the Muppet Show

Kristen and Leah in line  (not too crowded)

Flowers at the hotel

I'm not patient enough to wait in line to 'talk' to Mickey and Minnie.....

Tarzan's treehouse

Tarzan and Jane

The mighty Columbia

Beautiful river boat

Roses at Disneyland

Ducks

Brand new peeps

Wait mama

I'm running as fast as I can

Ah, back with my brother and sisters



Even Joshua rode on that fantastic roller coaster (and yes it goes upside down--plus 0 to 60 in about 3 seconds)

Toy story soldiers

Really?  Leah had to ride alone in her own seat, and that was safer???

Line waiting. (At least it was shady)

Best pals

Favorite ride:  Toy Story

Joshua at a Hollywood 'set'

Minnie came to sing and dance

Bumper cars are fun

Leah eating at Ariel's grotto.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that you can get together so often with your family. I also love that you take so many pictures. Hope you all had fun.

Angela said...

Yay Disneyland! Fun pictures! I only wish we could have gone too!!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

That was my deleted comment....sorry! I was trying to say that I posted all of our pictures on facebook. It's too hard to blog EVERY picture we took, so you can go enjoy them on facebook!!

Lloyd Family said...

Looks like tons of fun. Glad you got to go have a great time!!

Lloyd Family said...

Looks like tons of fun. Glad you got to go have a great time!!