Thursday, October 13, 2011

It was tons of fun until.........................

Look who came to visit!!

We were all so excited to see the Thornbrue's

Jalna came to Kristen's baby shower

So did Cena

Grandpa came too, though he was a little embarrassed about his biopsy

We told him it didn't look like anything at all

It was great to visit with lots of family

4 generations

I LOVE general conference for the messages and the family

More conference

Toys were more interesting to Elijah than talks, but that is okay, because he is perfect!

Grace and Ray had a ball playing together

Allie always takes care of others first

I love this boy

Conference is long........(goes by fast!)

More conference

Look at those terrific kids

Great family

Cute Grace

Then off to the park for a little treasure hunt

I think there must be real buried treasure down there

Elisabeth loves climb up and sliding down the slide

All this fun time.........and then just about everyone got Sick, Sick, Sick!!!

And that was 'no fun, 'neather.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I talked to Grandma J a few weeks ago and she didn't mention anything about a biopsy (maybe they didn't know Grandpa Dale was getting one). Do you know the outcome?

Kristen said...

From the looks of all those pictures you took, it seems like Alex was a slacker and didn't watch conference. Either that or he didn't even come with me. There are no pictures with him in it. Silly!! And it was still fun, even though we did get sick.

Lori Thornbrue said...

I don't know the outcome of the biopsy. I know he had a 'mole' or spot on his lip for quite a while. Guess the doc just figured it was time to go. Whenever they take tissue, they biopsy.

And Kristen, I think I took the pictures while Alex was pacing!

Angela said...

I'm glad you took pictures! It was fun.... sorry our house was a breeding ground for the germs. I promise it was clean and sanitized. Crazy germs anyway. But, it was great to see everyone and conference was fabulous!