Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Posts without pictures are kind of boring, but I still can't find my camera anywhere.  I had a dream about it the other night and I could 'see'' it, but not exactly where it was.  I am very sad about it!
However, we did have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Mom had such a beautiful meal and table set.  She works too hard!  The food was fantastic.  I don't know how we (Dad/Lisa/and I) were so lucky (and Sara/Andrew and family) to be the recipients of the great food feast, and fun company.  Dad and Grandpa watched football......including LAST YEARS BYU/UTAH football game!  I worked on finishing a few projects, and Dad, Andrew, Lisa and I worked on grading her papers.  Sara helped do projects, and rested a bit.  It was a wonderful time, but we did Mom and Dale in.  They were happy to have us leave, I know, but so gracious to have us come. 
We all enjoyed ourselves.  Dad did a few projects like fixing a picture, replacing light bulbs and fixing a hole in a bedroom ceiling.  We weren't terribly helpful, but we tried!  It was a nice time:
So, picture the most beautiful table set in a most beautiful home with perfect food, surrounded by wonderful people, and that was our Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear you made it okay. I talked to Grandma J and Grandpa Dale Wednesday and they said they had tons of snow.

Kristen said...

Did you remember to take that closet hook thing to them?

Lori Thornbrue said...

Not only did we take it, but dad put it up.......

Allie Thornbrue said...

We've got new pictures up. When you're done looking at those, you can check out the ones on my parents' blog.